What information does SocialGrand.com collect?
We do not require you to create an account or share any personally identifiable information in order to use our site. However, we do collect some non-personal information. Further, solely at your option, you can choose to share some contact information with us.
Information Collected Automatically
We automatically collect some non-personally identifiable information about your visit, including the operating system and browser you are using, as well as the date, time, and pages you visit. Collecting this information helps us design the site to suit your needs.
Information You Provide to Us (Optionally)
We collect information about you that you provide to us:
- Basic Account information: If you register for an account, we collect your name (optional) and e-mail address.
- Payment information: If you make successful order(s), we collect your payment information.
- Communications with us: If you contact us via the Contact form or subscribe to our newsletter, e-mail address is collected.
A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser when you visit our site. Cookies enable our systems to recognize your computer so that we can provide you with personalized service and features, and to track traffic patterns. Although our cookies may contain a unique user ID, they do not collect or store any of your personally identifiable information.
Also, in the course of advertising, a third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. SocialGrand.com assumes no responsibility for any cookies placed on your browser by such third-party advertisers.
How do we use this information?
We use the information mentioned above:
- To provide and personalize SocialGrand: We use your information to provide services to you and to personalize your experience.
- To communicate with you: We use your contact information to send you e-mail directly relating to SocialGrand (e.g. account validation, order receipt and order status). If you have opted-in, we also send you other non-essential e-mail (e.g. Newsletter, Tips and Insights, Promotions). You can unsubscribe from all e-mails from SocialGrand anytime you want.
- To resolve customer support issues: When you contact us for support, we may use your information to help resolve your problem.
- To monitor and prevent security issues with SocialGrand: We use logs and usage information to monitor for suspicious or fraudulent activity.
Does SocialGrand.com SHARE my information with others?
SocialGrand.com does NOT share information that we have about you with anyone. We do not share, sell, rent, or trade any information with third parties for any reason.
How does SocialGrand.com SECURE the information collected?
SocialGrand.com has security measures in place and takes reasonable precautions to protect against the loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to your personal information under our control.
Does SocialGrand.com collect information from CHILDREN?
At SocialGrand.com, we are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We will not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information online from children under the age of 13.
If you are under 13 years of age, please do not submit any personal information through our website without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
Does this policy cover OTHER sites linked from SocialGrand.com?
This policy covers our online practices and does not apply to any third party sites, including card issuers or other sites that may be linked from our website. We encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of those other sites to learn how they collect and use information about you.